• Welcome to the Pontiac Trans Am Community, the Official Home of the PTA! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

Fire Am - Looking For One To Purchase

tbhelicopters

Reaction score
I've owned numerous Trans Ams, but I'm looking for a Fire Am to purchase.

I believe they were manufactured from around '78 - '81, but not 100% sure regarding the exact years.

Does anyone know the best place for me to look for these listings, or know of a contact?

I'm not having much luck locating anything at all, but especially in white, which seems to be rare.

Thx for any help!

Last edited by a moderator:

tbhelicopters

Reaction score
Yep, I'm finding that out, unfortunately. It took me 30 years to find the '69 Vette I was looking for, and it seems this is just as difficult.

O' well, I got until I kick the bucket. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Knightrider189

Justin347

Reaction score

I believe they were manufactured from around '78 - '81, but not 100% sure regarding the exact years.

Does anyone know the best place for me to look for these listings, or know of a contact?

I'm not having much luck locating anything at all, but especially in white, which seems to be rare.

Thx for any help!
I have a 79 trans am down to original metal no rust .

It's been stored indoors and in addition to the complete car have parts to replicate the bandit car.

I'm needing to sell this car.

Any advice in Iowa.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Justin347

Reaction score

Thx for any help!
U talking about the red bird