• Welcome to the Pontiac Trans Am Community, the Official Home of the PTA! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

Hello!

Vedubb

Reaction score
I'm a long-time Pontiac T/A owner and have been involved in many forums over the years.

I have a 1973 Trans Am that I've owned since 1995. It's a 455 automatic car. It was a 20 footer (basket case) and mostly original when I got it, but missing a lot of parts.

I turned it into a street/strip car and drag raced it for about 10 years. Unfortunately, it has sat for 3-5 year periods several times due to life getting in the way.

I'm happy to announce I am working on it again and trying to convert it back to more of a road racer/ street cruiser.

I've amassed a lot of parts over the last few years, and have installed hydro-boost braking and am currently installing EFI and a new fuel system.

Can't wait to confer with y'al!

IMG_T:Anew.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

9T8WS6

Reaction score
I'm a long-time Pontiac T/A owner and have been involved in many forums over the years.

I have a 1973 Trans Am that I've owned since 1995. It's a 455 automatic car. It was a 20 footer (basket case) and mostly original when I got it, but missing a lot of parts.

I turned it into a street/strip car and drag raced it for about 10 years. Unfortunately, it has sat for 3-5 year periods several times due to life getting in the way.

I'm happy to announce I am working on it again and trying to convert it back to more of a road racer/ street cruiser.

I've amassed a lot of parts over the last few years, and have installed hydro-boost braking and am currently installing EFI and a new fuel system.

Can't wait to confer with y'al!

View attachment 1130
Have you made any further progress yet?

Waiting to see the interior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pontiac Trans Am