• Welcome to the Pontiac Trans Am Community, the Official Home of the PTA! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

FS: 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 12,452 Miles

Pontiac Trans Am

Smokey
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.pontiactransam.com
Good morning, everyone.

Sadly, I've just purchased a 2004 Mystichrome Cobra, which has always been my dream car, and I don't have storage for both.

2000 WS6 6sp, with 12,452 miles and the window sticker included, 4th owner, TSP long tubes, y pipe, and mufflers (with electric cutout not installed but included), SLP intake, Koni struts and Strano springs, MGW short throw, Strano front and rear sway bar, new tick master clutch cylinder, all new bushings and end links, panhard and relocation brackets, founders adjustable LCA's tint, brand new apple car play with 12" alpine sub and amp, new speakers (kee audio level 4 kit) with stock amp (planned on replacing shortly), ls1tech zip tie mod for door cracks, driver has tiny one pointed out, passenger is good, ceta mod.

Complete maintenance was done when I purchased the car this year: new plugs, wires (and heat shields), coolant, power steering, brake flush, trans and diff flush, etc., with the invoice as the previous owner wasn't 100% confident of maintenance, so I wanted to be sure.

The roof sail looks fantastic!

LMC truck housings for high and low beams w/LEDs for low and yellow fogs, along with/ full tint plus a bunch more, that I'm forgetting.

It drives perfectly without lights, issues, or rust, and you can eat off the undercarriage.

Two sets of original keys as well as literature.

If the price makes sense, I will include the $1,000 IROC Motorsport white tail lights that should be in the mail soon; it has taken a few months.

I'm in Orange, CA, if anyone wants to come check her out.

$35K OBO, as I'm not giving her away either, so please be respectful, and if I don't get close to asking, I'll store her, and the car is immaculate inside and out!!

The video links attached are w/ the cutout open.

VIN: 2G2FV22G012155874
Message by clicking my username: @Andrewmorey
Ph: (951) 520-6950

for-sale-2000-pontiac-trans-am-ws6-photo-1.jpeg
for-sale-2000-pontiac-trans-am-ws6-photo-2.jpeg
for-sale-2000-pontiac-trans-am-ws6-photo-3.jpeg
for-sale-2000-pontiac-trans-am-ws6-photo-4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Knightrider189