• Welcome to the Pontiac Trans Am Community, the Official Home of the PTA! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

Welcome, willy lump lump

willy lump lump

Reaction score
Howdy smokey,

Back in the late 90s I work with a guy in Wichita falls Texas restoring gto's and working on my 68 GTO as a driver. It's spent two years delivering Pizza Hut pizza in order to make slow but steady progress toward reliable drivability.

During the time I spent fiddling with cars in Texas I had the pleasure of working on my own four barrel 68 deport, a 421 super duty, a 68 ram Air II round port, one six pack and one four barrel 389, a 69 ram air IV, a 70 ram Air III, and a 71 455 ho. I also fiddled with a few odds and ends along the way.

I own an SD-455 that I acquired in 1999.

But enough of that foolishness. I just popped in with a super duty pointer that increased my performance dramatically. I hope it helps somebody else because it really made a significant difference and how the engine runs. 3rd gear scratch with a 342 gear.

I also plan on cruising around the forum just for the fun of it. I've been out of circulation since 2001. Been working too hard since then to have any fun. It's good to be here.
Welcome to Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, @willy lump lump.