• Welcome to the Pontiac Trans Am Community, the Official Home of the PTA! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

Swapping over to electric, selling engine, engine parts, accessories, brackets, AC system (almost everything under the hood).

Rouskavich

Reaction score
I am swapping out the 403 and engine driven accessories to electrify my 79 TA. I saw the Lordstown hub motors are being made by Elaphe (probably sold to the public in 5 or so years) with 600 HP. Leaves room for batteries under the hood. Anyhow, everything under the hood except for the axles, transmission, and driveshaft, is for sale in bulk (It's too painful to sell one item at a time, though I might consider it later). If those hub motors make a debut to the public, then the tranny and drive shaft will be sold later on. This car ran before I started removing everything with one flaw. The car was previously a dragger and so they swapped the cam. It would dump fuel into the oil pan. If you want to use the engine, I recommend going back to a stock cam. Here's picks of everything. You'll notice I already started customizing for a bandit theme as many parts are black, silver, and gold.

$3000 obo for all of it.

I live in Coalinga, CA 93210

01.jpg

02.jpg

Mmitch3968

Reaction score
Hello, good morning @Rouskavich

I know it's been a bit of time since you posted your ad wondering if you have an alternator and power steering brackets for the 77-79 Pontiac Trans Am 403 motor.

Brackets illustrated on the attachment numbers #1#6, #7, and #9, as well as the crankshaft pulley?

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Mark

I'm in San Jose.

Screenshot_20210712-233141_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: