• Welcome to the Pontiac Trans Am Community, the Official Home of the PTA! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

New member in NC

streetperf

Reaction score
Thanks for admitting me to the site. I have a 93 Trans AM hardtop automatic car. This vehicle came to me by my brother who no longer drives it. It only has 52K. The car is black/grey interior. It is all stock.

Reactions: Pontiac Trans Am

streetperf

Reaction score
Yes I will post pictures in near future. Presently having difficulty with the useless vats system. Trying to locate the starter enable relay. They say it is near the glove box, some say it is behind the radio(I hope not). I've had the vats removed from the memcal all ready, now just to ground the yellow/black wire so I can start it. Pictures will be forth coming.

Reactions: Pontiac Trans Am

Pontiac Trans Am

Smokey
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.pontiactransam.com
Yes I will post pictures in near future. Presently having difficulty with the useless vats system. Trying to locate the starter enable relay. They say it is near the glove box, some say it is behind the radio(I hope not). I've had the vats removed from the memcal all ready, now just to ground the yellow/black wire so I can start it. Pictures will be forth coming.

Can't wait to see the pics!