• Welcome to the Pontiac Trans Am Community, the Official Home of the PTA! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

Hello all, I'm a new member from Central Europe!

AUG_82

Reaction score
My love for cars goes way back to my early childhood. I used to watch reruns of 1970's and 1980's TV shows and movies and always wondered why most cars during the early 90's Europe looked so small and boring compared to the ones I saw on TV. Anyway, US cars were quite rare on the road but not impossible to spot, mostly during summer. I became fascinated with a car I used to see every week days on TV. It was a black '82 Trans Am. I instantly fell in love with it and promised myself that one day I would own one. A few decades later and thousands of hours of searching I found the one I was looking for during summer 2012. A Red '82 Trans Am coupe with a 4 barrel carburetor and an 3 speed automatic transmission. It's a clean solid car that had a few exterior changes done by its previous owner but it had its service book since day one and I also found the build sheet under the carpet located in the rear seat driver side.

Below a recent picture of my Trans Am.

Reactions: Pontiac Trans Am

Azbirds

Reaction score
My love for cars goes way back to my early childhood. I used to watch reruns of 1970's and 1980's TV shows and movies and always wondered why most cars during the early 90's Europe looked so small and boring compared to the ones I saw on TV. Anyway, US cars were quite rare on the road but not impossible to spot, mostly during summer. I became fascinated with a car I used to see every week days on TV. It was a black '82 Trans Am. I instantly fell in love with it and promised myself that one day I would own one. A few decades later and thousands of hours of searching I found the one I was looking for during summer 2012. A Red '82 Trans Am coupe with a 4 barrel carburetor and an 3 speed automatic transmission. It's a clean solid car that had a few exterior changes done by its previous owner but it had its service book since day one and I also found the build sheet under the carpet located in the rear seat driver side.

Below a recent picture of my Trans Am.

View attachment 988
Welcome! That's a great looking Bird, and I'm sure it stands out driving around Luxembourg.

Reactions: Pontiac Trans Am