• Welcome to the Pontiac Trans Am Community, the Official Home of the PTA! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

FS: 1970 1/2 Trans Am 4 Speed All Original (Including The Iowa Rust)

Judges4u

Reaction score
I am selling $35,000.00 OBO located in MD because of several new mobility health issues.

I will include a complete used once rotisserie and body cart with this car as I used it once to restore a GTO Judge.

Both pieces have four rotating castor rubber air tires for ease of moving.

This car is rusty but never modified also, the dash has never been cut, nothing has ever been modified, and this is the candidate most suitable for restoration, which has all the high-dollar components.

The carb alone is worth $4500.00 and some reselling for $6500.00 is unrestored.

I bought this car two years ago to restore, but several recent health issues have forced me to sell my two last vehicles. I served 30 years / four wars on active duty in USMC; my mobility has vanished.

Ownership history: I bought new at Eymann Implement Company, Forest City, IA, and I spoke to the company owner's son, who remembered these cars on their showroom floor.

The company primarily sold farm equipment but had a tiny dealership because the Dad loved Pontiac, and I have a list of owners and am searching for the original owner.

The engine has been restored, and the carburetor, distributor, and starter are date codes correct for the car's build but are not the original components. The carb is the 7040273 for a 4-speed RA III/IV application. The remainder of the car retains all the born with factory components.

Engine, transmission, driveshaft, differential, original hood scoop, and vacuum assembly.

Has three JW date-coded wheels, one HW wheel, and no spare wheel.

Iowa car is very rusty, and it will need a floor, trunk, quarters, fenders, and interior.

The dash has never been molested; the entire car has never been modified.

There are one other 70 T/A like this car advertised for $40,000.00.

The new owner receives my notarized letter stating this car is what I say is guaranteed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Judges4u

Reaction score
View attachment 2073
I am selling $35,000.00 OBO located in MD because of several new mobility health issues.

I will include a complete used once rotisserie and body cart with this car as I used it once to restore a GTO Judge.

Both pieces have four rotating castor rubber air tires for ease of moving.

This car is rusty but never modified also, the dash has never been cut, nothing has ever been modified, and this is the candidate most suitable for restoration, which has all the high-dollar components.

The carb alone is worth $4500.00 and some reselling for $6500.00 is unrestored.

I bought this car two years ago to restore, but several recent health issues have forced me to sell my two last vehicles. I served 30 years / four wars on active duty in USMC; my mobility has vanished.

Ownership history: I bought new at Eymann Implement Company, Forest City, IA, and I spoke to the company owner's son, who remembered these cars on their showroom floor.

The company primarily sold farm equipment but had a tiny dealership because the Dad loved Pontiac, and I have a list of owners and am searching for the original owner.

The engine has been restored, and the carburetor, distributor, and starter are date codes correct for the car's build but are not the original components. The carb is the 7040273 for a 4-speed RA III/IV application. The remainder of the car retains all the born with factory components.

Engine, transmission, driveshaft, differential, original hood scoop, and vacuum assembly.

Has three JW date-coded wheels, one HW wheel, and no spare wheel.

Iowa car is very rusty, and it will need a floor, trunk, quarters, fenders, and interior.

The dash has never been molested; the entire car has never been modified.

There are one other 70 T/A like this car advertised for $40,000.00.

The new owner receives my notarized letter stating this car is what I say is guaranteed.
Link to pics: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0behcClQymkTMcT22uBMIWk2A

s-l1600 (19).jpg
s-l1600 (21).jpg
s-l1600 (18).jpg
s-l1600 (20).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pontiac Trans Am